Trio Nationals 2020 update

The CCCA Committee have reviewed the situation.

It is too early to cancel this event in the event of Covid Lockdowns being eased further in order for visitors to access campsites  hotels etc. which are closed at present.

Further caveats include:-

  • Non family members crewing together.
  • Rescue Ribs manned with at least 2 people.
  • Social distancing during rescues.
  • Club facilities being open,  changing rooms, bar and restaurant
  • Launch and recovery distancing.

A decision will be made whether or not to cancel the event nearer the time.